Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Road trip from AZ to OR

Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and yes it was a long trip. i took 3 1/2 days to travel to oregon, mostly on back roads (no major highways persay), I then spent 3 weeks in oregon and up to washington visiting friends and family, then i traveled 3 days home down the oregon california coast.

there is a run in the Florence Junction Area tomorrow, so just a short drive for you.
i'm sorry i missed it, a guy i work with was headed out there (jonny) he's got a black lifted FJ cruiser with a bunch of goodies. next time for sure

Love the canoe (kayak?) up top. How did you secure it? Where did you get the straps?
i used regular ratcheting tie down straps, attached them to the holes in the roll bar, and threaded them through the scupper holes in the kayak. I had some foam kayak/ canoe pads down between the roof and the kayak for protection, i'll post some more detailed pics in another thread if your interested.

where in Mesa are you? looks like your just around the corner from me.
in east Mesa near Power and University
Old 11-14-2008, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

East Mesa.......Ellsworth and University!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks like it was one hell of a good trip. The JK looks great and it looks like it's in it's element with the canoe and bikes attached. Thanks for sharing!

BTW, I lived in Mesa before moving to Vegas 8 months ago. Gilbert Rd and the 60.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Great Pics man...

Quick Reply: Road trip from AZ to OR