Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rubi is done with first stage of mods.....

Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys just got back from utah. Dropping some insane backcountry lines in 46 inches of fresh pow

The mods so far are:

Teraflex 2.5bb with shocks
spacers
Rugged Ridge xhd bumper with hoop and d rings
Rugged Ridge rear bumper and tire carrier system
Black rock 17s on 35 Km2
Aev snorkel
skyjacker steering stabilizer painted black
Xrc10 Winch
Eclipse Nav Headunit
Jl audio amp
Hertz 10 inch sub
Hertz comps not installed yet

There are alot more mods to come in the next two weeks. Lights, armor, sliders, exhaust, and some other bits. Doing lightforces on the windshield, Rugged Ridge lightbar with ipf, and a 10 inch led on the hoop.

AEV argents will be on it in spring. This weekend if I have the energy I am going to dynamat spray the inside of the hardtop. I hate the white inside plus its a sound insulator.

Thanks for the compliments. Many Thanks
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ClimbIceNRock
Sorry guys just got back from utah. Dropping some insane backcountry lines in 46 inches of fresh pow

The mods so far are:

Teraflex 2.5bb with shocks
spacers
Rugged Ridge xhd bumper with hoop and d rings
Rugged Ridge rear bumper and tire carrier system
Black rock 17s on 35 Km2
Aev snorkel
skyjacker steering stabilizer painted black
Xrc10 Winch
Eclipse Nav Headunit
Jl audio amp
Hertz 10 inch sub
Hertz comps not installed yet

There are alot more mods to come in the next two weeks. Lights, armor, sliders, exhaust, and some other bits. Doing lightforces on the windshield, Rugged Ridge lightbar with ipf, and a 10 inch led on the hoop.

AEV argents will be on it in spring. This weekend if I have the energy I am going to dynamat spray the inside of the hardtop. I hate the white inside plus its a sound insulator.

Thanks for the compliments. Many Thanks
i would be jealous of the 46 incxhes fresh pow...but i just got fresh pow faceshots and skiing over my head all last wek...a buddy took me cat skiing =)

nice jeep!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah I caught the perfect storm lineup. Weekend before I went the got dumped 39 inches. Last weekend when I was there they got around 37. This was my first time out west and my bro took me backcountry. It was scary as shit at first. We hiked a 3ft bootpack with 1000 ft drop offs on both sides. Like 85 degree. We hiked it 600 vertical to a easier drop location. Then 2900 feet of bowls and tight tree lines. I am in love with utah.

And to make the wait for my truck worse I saw at least fifty lifted jks out there
Old 03-03-2011, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ClimbIceNRock

I love Brighton!!

Nice build
Old 03-03-2011, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NICE
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah this was off the side of Soli by Wolerine Cirque, which is insane. I would never drop in that bowl. Its like a 70 degree pitch or something. Its scary just looking at that. You fall You die......Or become very very messed up. I dont even know the vert on that drop in.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

Thats Wolverine Cirque in the backround. The bowl on the right Pic was taking when we we traversing soli to get ob.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the eclipse nav as well. It's awesome.... Just pray you don't need parts or warranty work!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NH-JK
I got the eclipse nav as well. It's awesome.... Just pray you don't need parts or warranty work!
Yeah I found the ipod cable can only be found online. I have had 4 other eclipse units and had no problems ever. I love them. I got the one with the removable tomtom. Just because I got a great deal at 50% off. And the fact that when the top is down i can take out the nav is good.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Stay Tuned....Tonight I will edit the post with a proper photoshoot. Its looks way better all cleaned up with the hardtop on. Alot better

Quick Reply: Rubi is done with first stage of mods.....