Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A Rubicon stuck in the woods?!

Old 04-13-2007, 06:09 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The year is 2437.
The last remaining bit of free standing woods in the continental North American country of the ArabaJapanoCanaStatesistan is being torn down to build the newest TimHo's Donuts Sushi & Full service Fuel stop. Unearthed during the excavation is what researchers believe to be the last remnant of the once great off-road revoution which floundered and failed after the coronation of Lady Hillary as supreme goddess in the shortly thereafter defunct United States.

A sticker will be placed on the float through window so that Hummercraft can view their ancestral roots as they float at the checkout to have their embedded armbarcode scanned for payment.

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 04-13-2007 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx
you can't see it, but he's being pulled out by my X
An this is the only pic you got...
Old 04-13-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon

The year is 2437.
The last remaining bit of free standing woods in the continental North American country of the ArabaJapanoCanaStatesistan is being torn down to build the newest TimHo's Donuts Sushi & Full service Fuel stop. Unearthed during the excavation is what researchers believe to be the last remnant of the once great off-road revoution which floundered and failed after the coronation of Lady Hillary as supreme goddess in the shortly thereafter defunct United States.

A sticker will be placed on the float through window so that Hummercraft can view their ancestral roots as they float at the checkout to have their embedded armbarcode scanned for payment.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
The year is 2437.

Freakin hillarious, dude!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

my favorite part was the:

Statesistan
Old 04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

HC, you've really outdone yourself on that one!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Happy Curmudgeon!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! My belly hurts!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After reading that I literally was LOL just when I gain a little ground concerning my sanity that my wife questions all the time, this has to happen, back to insane square one.
HC, if I ever need something written that needs a have very big impact, I'll look you up, you have a special talent.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, I was in those same woods and happen to take a snap-shot of the "midget driver" of the JK-X with Rubicon stickers... He had stopped to take a pee!

Old 04-13-2007, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by edubreuil
An this is the only pic you got...
X2...

Quick Reply: A Rubicon stuck in the woods?!