Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rubicon Wheels

Old 04-05-2007, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon Wheels

Well I finally got rid of the steel 16's today and got a set of rubicon 17's. I talked to RedRockJK and he had a set for sell. He lives about 1 1/2 hours away so picked them up today. I know you all have seen them already on other vehicles but to go from steel wheels and little tires it felt good and boy what a difference it make. Thanks again RedRockJK for the sell.

Last edited by SteelBlue07; 05-18-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:17 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nice!

Looks so much better!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice upgrade!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Looks great. It's amazing the difference a set of wheels/tires will make. You're welcome, and I'm glad it worked out for both of us...you saved me from having to ship.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not to highjack the thread!
But RedRock, what are you gonna do to your rig now, with the extra coins? You just keep making us all jealous with your mods!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by luckie44
Not to highjack the thread!
But RedRock, what are you gonna do to your rig now, with the extra coins? You just keep making us all jealous with your mods!
Thanks. I'm going to buy my wife some upgraded wheels (probably some stock 17's.) I also just got some 5.13 gears and new Solid diff covers for mine, the extra $$$ left from buying her wheels will go towards the gear install. I'm debating on what bumper to get (The LOD front bumper was top on the top of my list until I saw the finish quality on one of their rear bumpers someone just posted pics of.) Then there's the debate on which winch to get, what offroad lights to go with, which bikini top, etc. etc.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks so much better with some aggresive tires on the jeep.
You gonna add any kind of lift or other mods in the future?

Quick Reply: Rubicon Wheels