Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Rugged Ridge half doors Review BIG PIC'S and Video review

Old 11-30-2011, 06:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge half doors Review BIG PIC'S and Video review

ok guys I just got these 2 days ago and really like them. I wanted to make a video review on these for the people that were on the fence about them. if you have any questions let me know I will try my best to answer every question you have.

Now for the video. Alright guys, don't be too hard on me. This is the first time I've made something like this. I think I may sound a little Contradictory in the video, but I really do like the doors. They operate very easily, and look very nice. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMvRSf2k1M
Old 11-30-2011, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

Looks good. I would probably color match them w/ the Jeep though.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for posting the pics and the video... I have had an interest in getting these for some time and I can now say it is on my list of things to get......

Thanks again.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

i know that when they first came out a bunch of people jumped on board on buying these and had nothing but bad reviews on them. i would hope that those problems have been fixed. just a question though, did you not purchase the uppers to go with the doors, i watched the video and noticed that you live in hw. not sure if you would need them where you are or not, if you do have them, can you tell how noisy it is with them and the top on? thanks. looks great!!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice video! And I kinda like the black on there!
Old 11-30-2011, 08:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karls10jk
I love the half doors, I had a set on my other TJ's and want a pair for the JK. How is the interior finish of the doors in comparison to the finish of the interior of the jeep- ie: does it match? And does it look like it would be feasible to de-badge the door and use body filler to create a single panel door?? I don't really need to advertise what type of doors I have.
the finish of the doors inside looks good to me. the texture of the panel is a little off. but as i am sitting in the driver seat. i do not look at the door and say wow that does not match. i feel
that the door panel flows very well with the jeep interior. as far as the outside door skin you could fill in that rugged ridge emblem spot you are talking about very easy with some bondo.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by josh_jacklyn
i know that when they first came out a bunch of people jumped on board on buying these and had nothing but bad reviews on them. i would hope that those problems have been fixed. just a question though, did you not purchase the uppers to go with the doors, i watched the video and noticed that you live in hw. not sure if you would need them where you are or not, if you do have them, can you tell how noisy it is with them and the top on? thanks. looks great!!
i did not buy uppers for the doors because I don't really need them here. I have heard that the best top uppers fit well but im not forsure on that.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:47 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The logo is pretty cheesy, but I like the look. I just wish JK accesories were cheaper.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Howzit Honolulu, they look good. Nice Jeep by the way.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK HI
Howzit Honolulu, they look good. Nice Jeep by the way.
shootz brother

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge half doors Review BIG PIC'S and Video review