Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Off your 3" lift

Old 05-10-2010, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show Off your 3" lift

Just picked up another jeep since my other was totalled. It has a budget boost but I am looking to move to a 3" lift probably TF. I loved my 2.5 coil but figure why not get a 3" and later down the road control arms, flex arms, etc...

Show off your 3" lift please
Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

I highly recommend going with Rock Krawler, they seem to shadow TF on this forum. I went to Rock Krawler's facility and was impressed with the people working for them along with quality of lift.

I do not want to start a flame war or say TF is not good, as I do not know first hand. I am just expressing an option besides TF.

I went with the 3.5 Mid Arm Flex.

I will try to get pics up soon!

Last edited by northernjosh; 05-10-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am definitely excited to see the 3" lift pictures because this is the height that I want. I just can't decide what product to go with. TF, RK, EVO, Full Traction, OME, or Currie... too many choices for me to decide. There are good things about each one I guess it comes down to personal preference or what you have experience with.

I know I want a good ride quality with 35's, more or less a DD, just because of where I am stationed for now, and want to spend right around 2K.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rvzoo
I am definitely excited to see the 3" lift pictures because this is the height that I want. I just can't decide what product to go with. TF, RK, EVO, Full Traction, OME, or Currie... too many choices for me to decide. There are good things about each one I guess it comes down to personal preference or what you have experience with.

I know I want a good ride quality with 35's, more or less a DD, just because of where I am stationed for now, and want to spend right around 2K.
I have the OME Lift from David @ Northridge. I opted for the 3" Teraflex springs instead. However, the OME +40 were not out yet. I think I would go with them . . . I am More than happy w/ the system as is but, you may want to look at WOL's w/ the +40.

Here is a pic of my lift:
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks really clean, but you forgot about the spare!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks really clean, but you forgot about the spare!
Uhhh . . . no I didn't! That was taken the day after my lift and my 5th MT/R was sent back due to a balancing issue. Clean yes. It had less than 3K miles. FWIW . . . It now has 11K and is still almost that clean. Yes I wheel it. I clean and maintain it when I'm done wheeling.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by ShawnJ; 05-10-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Actually, the kit I received is comprised of three of the mfg's you listed above. TF, OME, and Currie. I highly recommend this system. David @ Northridge has my business for life. I can't explain how wonderful it is to deal w/ Northridge4x4. But don't take my word, ask anyone who has dealt with him. INCREDIBLE!
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

about 3-4 days after I bought it...went from stock to this...had the dealer install the lift, wheels and tires.

More recent pics...more details in sig.

I just like this picture...my daughter and I stopped in Glenwood Springs, CO on our way to Moab in April...had a great time and she's my little 4-wheeling buddy
Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CUOFFRDGA
Just got mine put on, Waiting on Wheels & Tires.
TF 3" Gets my vote. I also have ACOS zero'd out. Actual lift 6 - 61/2"
Whoa whoa whoa... ill definitely be wanting this later in life when i get new tires... this just influenced me more even tho i like broke the bank on my recent project looks like i gotta wait.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Uhhh . . . no I didn't! That was taken the day after my lift and my 5th MT/R was sent back due to a balancing issue. Clean yes. It had less than 3K miles. FWIW . . . It now has 11K and is still almost that clean. Yes I wheel it. I clean and maintain it when I'm done wheeling.
I didn't mean "clean" as in it isn't dirty, I meant it looks like a clean build..... lol. I am hoping that my jeep will have a similar build very soon.

Quick Reply: Show Off your 3" lift