Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your 2 door Teraflex 3"

Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Show your 2 door Teraflex 3"

There is a lot of us now, and maybe we have enough for our own show off thread? How bout a couple pics and post your stats.

Teraflex 3" with full flex arms, jks adj. track bars, OME LT shocks, nitto mud grappler 35", ultra goliath 18x9, 5.13s, J.E. Reels 1310's, teraflex grab handles for the nagging short people, etc...

lets see you teraflex 3" two doors. I think we have enough for our own thread without the Rough country and skyjacker guys posting their rigs here. lol.

Last edited by bigbluejk; 06-12-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats right! I feel so at home hahaha. Teraflex 3'' on 35's makes for the best proportioned 2-door.... imo.

Stats: Teraflex 3'' with front lower & rear upper control arms. JKS front track bar, TF rear relocator. Procomp MX-6 monotubes. Evo gussets & skids. 17x9 Cragars with 4.5 bs. 35'' KM2's. Custom exhaust relo. Airaid CAI. Various projects in process. Lastly..its motha fawakin STEEL BLUE!!

Last edited by jkJason; 06-13-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Jedi

I got 2 words for you jason... SaaaaaWeeeeeet!!!!!

Im lovin that thing, good work. Where is the rest of you guys?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those are some nice setups! I ordered mine three weeks ago and will finally be here next week. Had to wait on springs and then shocks ran out for my kit. Just got my tracking number for next weeks delivery. My setup should be like bigbluesjk. Driveshafts, steering stabilizer, and TF trackbar are waiting in my living room
Old 06-12-2009, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Anyone running this lift either had to or not had to replace driveshafts and what tranny do you have?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by kd5zwf
Those are some nice setups! I ordered mine three weeks ago and will finally be here next week. Had to wait on springs and then shocks ran out for my kit. Just got my tracking number for next weeks delivery. My setup should be like bigbluesjk. Driveshafts, steering stabilizer, and TF trackbar are waiting in my living room
Nice, I can't wait to see it!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Builder15
Anyone running this lift either had to or not had to replace driveshafts and what tranny do you have?
I've got the 6-speed. My front ds is throwing grease at the t-case with like 500 miles on it. I think the ds life is really dependent on how much you wheel. I flex the crap out of mine so I think thats why it failed so soon. I honestly was expecting to get more out of it though. I've heard of people getting like 10k miles out of it but I don't know how hard they wheel. I think its safe to assume with this lift that you will have to replace the shafts at some point...jes depends on your habits. I can tell you that the ride and flex is phenomenal!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:43 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jkJason
I've got the 6-speed. My front ds is throwing grease at the t-case with like 500 miles on it. I think the ds life is really dependent on how much you wheel. I flex the crap out of mine so I think thats why it failed so soon. I honestly was expecting to get more out of it though. I've heard of people getting like 10k miles out of it but I don't know how hard they wheel. I think its safe to assume with this lift that you will have to replace the shafts at some point...jes depends on your habits. I can tell you that the ride and flex is phenomenal!
x2. Cept I have an auto. I lost my front driveshaft boot 5 minutes after I hit the first trail after this lift. You can see on the front driveshaft where the skid rubbed a ring around it too. If you are gonna lift a 2 door more than a couple inches and you wheel, you better put some driveshafts in the budget IMO.

Some guys have like 5 or 6" of lift and factory shafts, but they don't leave the pavement.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

It was good weather here today. Cleaned her up and took some poser pics around the house.

Sorry I get a Teraflex 3" lift and suddenly I'm a picture whore.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM
JK Jedi

Your Jeep looks amazing!!! I love it! Nice house too, what are the ruins you have in a couple photos? Your Jeep is a naughty girl...I would like to show her the difference between a good touch and a bad touch.

Quick Reply: Show your 2 door Teraflex 3"