Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your bedliner paint jobs!

Old 04-05-2012, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your bedliner paint jobs!

Anyone have a pic of their bedlined, proliner, lineX, rhino liner, etc. paint jobs? I'm getting this done in June and would like to get some ideas from those of you who have already taken the plunge!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

No one??? Too soon?
Old 04-06-2012, 01:44 PM
JK Newbie

I've looked into this too.
How much are you being told it will cost?
Old 04-06-2012, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jcooley
I've looked into this too.
How much are you being told it will cost?
I have a guy out here in Tyler who has done several jeeps in the area. I've seen some 2 and 1/2 years old and some of his that are only a month old and they both look the same, just as new. He quoted me about $800 for a color matched, exterior only coating. Or, if I would go with A black shade, he would do the exterior and floor pan for the same price, $800. Both prices include the prep work. So far he does the best work I've seen so I plan on getting it done this summer with him. There are other shops quoting up to $2k but I'm not anymore impressed with their work than I am with this guy. Oh! He also gives a lifetime guarantee on the work.

If you want to get a quote, call Jessie or Eric at Proliner in Tyler at 903-561-6427. They will explain everything to you and shoot you straight. Most work is done same day too.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JGP4JK

I have a guy out here in Tyler who has done several jeeps in the area. I've seen some 2 and 1/2 years old and some of his that are only a month old and they both look the same, just as new. He quoted me about $800 for a color matched, exterior only coating. Or, if I would go with A black shade, he would do the exterior and floor pan for the same price, $800. Both prices include the prep work. So far he does the best work I've seen so I plan on getting it done this summer with him. There are other shops quoting up to $2k but I'm not anymore impressed with their work than I am with this guy. Oh! He also gives a lifetime guarantee on the work.

If you want to get a quote, call Jessie or Eric at Proliner in Tyler at 903-561-6427. They will explain everything to you and shoot you straight. Most work is done same day too.
One more thing. These prices do not include the hard top. If you decide to do the hard top too, he will cut you a deal if you do it at the same time. Otherwise it's a little more of you come back with it later.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JGP4JK

Thanks for the info, I live in Rockwall so Tyler is only about an hour and a half from me. I'm owing to give them a call
Old 04-07-2012, 08:29 PM
JK Newbie

Saw one at the 4x4 show in Houston last year. Been thinking about doing it ever since. Please post some pics as soon as you get it done
Old 04-08-2012, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah same here. I saw one in Plano about a year ago and have been weighing the pros and cons since. I am now going to take the plunge as soon as I can scrounge up $800. Even tho I know it's a jeep and the dings and scratches are inevitable it still drives me nuts. I cant just stop taking it offroad, thats absurd. This will allow me to keep the color while letting the branches and rocks scratch where they may.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just did mine:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ally-installed
Old 04-08-2012, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Davesrb
Any thoughts on painting the entire jeep with liner?

Quick Reply: Show your bedliner paint jobs!