Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show Your Jeeps and your Dogs!

Old 08-11-2011, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finn about to leave for his first trail trip- did great and slept for almost a day and a half afterwards.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:08 PM
JK Newbie

9 week old chocolate lab riding shotgun with me.

He's gonna grew out the front seat pretty quickly.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-518642379.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	194566   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1275856042.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	194567  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TonyD

Finn about to leave for his first trail trip- did great and slept for almost a day and a half afterwards.
That's a great pic!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarathesahara
Beautiful dogs! I have a mini aussi, he loves hanging out of the window!
Thanks! My wife wants a mini.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:59 AM
JK Newbie

This is our Queensland Heeler, Bode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2517.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	194768 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1581.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	194769 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1472.jpeg
Views:	331
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	194770 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1799.jpeg
Views:	331
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	194771 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2363.jpeg
Views:	344
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	194772
Old 08-12-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by murdoc13
Here's Atlas, my OE Bulldog / Boxer cross in the Jeep. He absolutely loves it, favorite place to relax.

Attachment 194309Attachment 194310
Looks allot like my olde english bulldog. Everyone asks how she has black and white did yours get the B/W from the boxer?

my dog is a little shorter and swayback with the fat head of an english/american bulldog.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by The_Yeti
Looks allot like my olde english bulldog. Everyone asks how she has black and white did yours get the B/W from the boxer?

my dog is a little shorter and swayback with the fat head of an english/american bulldog.
The mother of mine was a brown and white boxer, the dad was an all black OE Bully so it's weird that he's black and white. There was a mix of all different colors from his litter though. Our guy is pretty tall and lean, looks more like a boxer with the Bully mouth. He's got lots of energy, so he's definitely more like his mother. I still want a pure OE Bully, I love the way they look.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by murdoc13
The mother of mine was a brown and white boxer, the dad was an all black OE Bully so it's weird that he's black and white. There was a mix of all different colors from his litter though. Our guy is pretty tall and lean, looks more like a boxer with the Bully mouth. He's got lots of energy, so he's definitely more like his mother. I still want a pure OE Bully, I love the way they look.
I always have people ask if mine is an american or pittbull. i would upload a photo of her if i had one at work with me. she has allot of energy for her breed. we wanted and olde english over an english bulldog because of camping and wheeling in the heat.

there are two kinds of people, those who compleatly fear and treat her like a pitbull with an attitude. or people that think she is pure awesome and want to have their picture taken with her. She was a rescue so we dont know exactly what breed, she was listed as an olde english bulldog. They said she was 5, we got her about 4 months ago.

At home or the office if you shouldnt be here there is no doubt she will clearly let you know, not a dog you would want on the opposite side. once i invite the person in she is your best friend in public she knows no stranger and will let kids poke, climb and tug at her ears.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rrowling
9 week old chocolate lab riding shotgun with me.

He's gonna grew out the front seat pretty quickly.
LOOK AT THOSE FEET!!!!!! Your gonna need a Trailer for him in a couple months.....
Old 08-12-2011, 11:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by The_Yeti
I always have people ask if mine is an american or pittbull. i would upload a photo of her if i had one at work with me. she has allot of energy for her breed. we wanted and olde english over an english bulldog because of camping and wheeling in the heat.

there are two kinds of people, those who compleatly fear and treat her like a pitbull with an attitude. or people that think she is pure awesome and want to have their picture taken with her. She was a rescue so we dont know exactly what breed, she was listed as an olde english bulldog. They said she was 5, we got her about 4 months ago.

At home or the office if you shouldnt be here there is no doubt she will clearly let you know, not a dog you would want on the opposite side. once i invite the person in she is your best friend in public she knows no stranger and will let kids poke, climb and tug at her ears.
Sounds like a great dog Yeti. Post up some pictures when you get home!

Quick Reply: Show Your Jeeps and your Dogs!