Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your JK and Boat...

Old 08-16-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your JK and Boat...

I love the campsite thread - something classic a jeep and a tent. While they are scattered around the forum, it would neat to see pics of JKs with boat in tow or at least near by.... and maybe the location if by the water...

My little whaler...In Solomon's Island / Paxtuxent River and Chesapeake Bay / Maryland
Old 08-16-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

[IMG][/IMG]

My dad's 24Ft Pontoon. It pulled fine on level ground but i would slow down some on hills.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deadspot
I love the campsite thread - something classic a jeep and a tent. While they are scattered around the forum, it would neat to see pics of JKs with boat in tow or at least near by.... and maybe the location if by the water...

My little whaler...In Solomon's Island / Paxtuxent River and Chesapeake Bay / Maryland
What year and size is that Whaler? It looks alot like my fathers old '86 15 footer that hes handing down to me in a couple months. Lots of good times on that thing when I was a kid.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Its 1985 13' sport with a 30hp. I picked it up used about five years ago. It's a great little boat for crabbing and fishing with the kids. I love that for such a small little boat it is really steady and safe. I am looking to upgrade to a used 17' Whaler soon - something better for out in the bay but still easy enough to trailer / beach / etc.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deadspot
Its 1985 13' sport with a 30hp. I picked it up used about five years ago. It's a great little boat for crabbing and fishing with the kids. I love that for such a small little boat it is really steady and safe. I am looking to upgrade to a used 17' Whaler soon - something better for out in the bay but still easy enough to trailer / beach / etc.
Oh wow..I didn't realize you're in MD. I'm from MD, Carroll County to be exact. I went to school in FL and have stayed here since.

I don't wanna jack your thread but having said that Whalers are fantastic boats for the Chesapeake! Good luck on your new boat search!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:09 PM
JK Freak

Nice Whaler Deadspot, I love Whalers. Where in MD are you located? I see you were on the Island near Pax, so I am guessing you are not too far away. I live in St. Marys.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 AM
JK Freak

Yeah - actually live north of DC but we do and have spent a ton of weekends over the years down in Solomons (family has a second place in the hurting Chesapeake Ranch "Estates" in scenic Lusby ). I have seen a few JKs around the area - more each time we visit. We were down last weekend when they had that biker bash in Solomons and saw a ton of jeeps around to including a couple JKs. Unfortunately, we had to drive the minivan down that weekend...
Old 08-17-2007, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here is my Rubi and my Ultra 150...I'm heading for the water as soon as i post!!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:58 PM
JK Freak

Quick Reply: Show your JK and Boat...