Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Show your painted hard top

Old 03-09-2011, 06:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show your painted hard top

Trying to get some ideas on repainting my hardtop. Might paint it with bed liner. Let me see what you've done!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

What an overwhelming response! I was thinking about painting my hard top Surf Blue to match the body. My son is against it. I really wanted to see some pics and ask if it chipped easily. I was planning on just spraying it with the Mopar paint cans. Anyone got any pics to share????
Old 06-24-2011, 09:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am trading up my 10 Rubi for a 12 Rubi, I just heard the color match top and fenders will be available. I love the look. It doesn't seem popular on this board, everyone thinks they are Joe hardcore. I scratched mine up the first time out. I like the color match look, I know it will get scratched up, who cares. But to each his own, it may be what works for you and they way you use your Jeep.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by chipmaker
Joe hardcore

You forgot Rubi-snobs. Lol. There's alot of things I would never do to my Jeep but to each his own. I like the matching tops with certain colors. Everyday on my way to work I see a tan Sahara w matching top sitting on black wheels & 35's, that I would love to trade my jeep in for.

Quick Reply: Show your painted hard top