Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Some pics of My JK (mods) Green!

Old 05-08-2007, 09:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mickfluff
ask redrock...where he got his rims.....
yep I got the inspiration for the Hulk wheels from mickfluff. That being said, I just sold my wheels/tires yesterday and am waiting for my new 15" wheels to show up. The 15's I ordered that I really want won't be here for a few weeks, so I had to order some 15x8 Cragar Soft 8s to roll on until they get here.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

RedRock, your getting rid of the Hulks?

They looked so good on your JK.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by fathomgreencamaro
RedRock, your getting rid of the Hulks?

They looked so good on your JK.
Yes, and thanks. I agree the Hulks are one of the best looking wheels on any JK right now. I got a nice deal on some 15" tires and wanted to try them out. I found some 15" wheels I really like and got them ordered, they will be here in a few weeks. Until they get here I'll be running 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's. One of the big benefits of 15" wheels and tires is the cost...they are a good bit cheaper.

Quick Reply: Some pics of My JK (mods) Green!