Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Steel Blue - Sahara Vs Rubicon

Old 10-20-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steel Blue - Sahara Vs Rubicon

Can people post a couple of pictures of their Sahara or Rubi in steel blue.

I have both on order and am curious to see the comparison of them from a looks stand point. I am really would rather the Rubi, but not sure how much longer it will be vs. the Sahara. I can tweak out the Sahara with the extra cash I would save vs. the Rubicon. Looking for almost a side by side.

Thank in advance!!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Can people post a couple of pictures of their Sahara or Rubi in steel blue.

I have both on order and am curious to see the comparison of them from a looks stand point. I am really would rather the Rubi, but not sure how much longer it will be vs. the Sahara. I can tweak out the Sahara with the extra cash I would save vs. the Rubicon. Looking for almost a side by side.

Thank in advance!!
they are the same length, unless you got on a 4dr.

if you are a competent enough mechanic, yes, you can build a replicon with the money you save. even better. but you have to be competent. axle swaps, tcase swap, ring and pinion installs with selectable lockers...maybe you can offset that by selling the painted fender flares?

if you really want the rubi, wait for the rubi.

wait. mine is shorter than the Sahara!

Last edited by degenerate; 10-26-2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: okay, i'll add the rubi pic.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sahara...

Old 10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

click on my gallery
Old 10-27-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I appreciatae the pics fellas. Being that I think they are only going to be a couple of weeks apart, I am leaning towards holding off for the Rubi, my original one. I love those AEV rims, they look great! There may be a loaded Sahara availble soon in CT...lol

Quick Reply: Steel Blue - Sahara Vs Rubicon