Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Strengthening stock drag link end

Old 07-25-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryanc

Unless you have a rock krawler tie rod.
I should had made myself clear; for the OEM tie rod only. BTW, the Rock Krawler Tie Rod uses the stock tre end for the stock drag link. If that is the case, why can't you use the Moog ES3624 made for that????? This part is made for the stock drag link which should work with the RK tie rod.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does anyone on here have a pic of the Rock Krawler draglink flipped? it seems that i should be able to run the Rock Krawler tie rod and drag link and just buy 5 moog ends(keep 1 as a spare) I picked up one for my stock drag link but if/when the stock draglink goes bad on the knuckle end this seems like a smart idea.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by The_Yeti
does anyone on here have a pic of the Rock Krawler draglink flipped? it seems that i should be able to run the Rock Krawler tie rod and drag link and just buy 5 moog ends(keep 1 as a spare) I picked up one for my stock drag link but if/when the stock draglink goes bad on the knuckle end this seems like a smart idea.

with Moog ES3624 ends
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by river2c

with Moog ES3624 ends
awesomeness! Thanks for the photo.

I keep hearing things about Currie breaking and rusting. but i like tidea of using the same ends and keepin a spare.

do you have any issues with the strait drag link. i know most are curved.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

i ordered a replacement end for my draglink ES3624 it is not greasable. it came with a zerk but the end has no place to put in a zerk. or grease it at all. did they shipme the wrong part?

Edit:

called Moog they said Amazon has been shipping out the wrong part lately. and this is available from any o'riley or advanced auto with lLimited Lifetime Warranty from authorized dealers. not ebay/amazon

Last edited by The_Yeti; 08-02-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by river2c

with Moog ES3624 ends
do you have a picture of the other end as well? do you need to do anything else besides swap the ends? I'm looking at the currie TRE and DL kit and would like to do the same..

does anyone recommend I touch anything else while doing this? the reason I ask is that I just got told both my TL and TRE are shot at teh passenger side.. lots of slop.. might as well upgrade everything at once.. thoughts?? recommendations??

Quick Reply: Strengthening stock drag link end