Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

stuck like a mo fo while your stock

Old 03-05-2011, 10:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuck like a mo fo while your stock

i was stuck doing a lil wheeling were i shouldn't have been i am completely stock in this photo, i was on top of a huge rut and it got to muddy and i slid on to the rut and was completely high centered, had to leave it there overnight and a had my buddy with a huge jk come pull my dumb ass out the next day, so lets see emm your jk when it was stock-n-stuck
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	134219  
Old 03-06-2011, 12:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EnemySoil
i .......... stock ........ top of a huge rut ........muddy ......... high centered...... leave it there overnight ..........
I have to point out you have beautifully summarized why larger aggressive tires, more ground clearance, and a winch are necessary . I do not have any pics to add, only drove mine once stock (just because). We need this or similiar in a newbie's thread; it would stop a lot of question.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:34 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

JackMac4 on the tiniest rock one could image--Disney, OK. I'm sure you can tell he was embarrassed. ...

Old 03-06-2011, 05:09 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
JackMac4 on the tiniest rock one could image--Disney, OK. I'm sure you can tell he was embarrassed. ...

that's great.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron

"Let's find the biggest rock in the field (at least in the picture) and try to straddle it."

Your supposed to flex on the high points - straddle the low points
Old 03-06-2011, 05:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Watch it.... there's a rock coming up...
Old 03-06-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by toymaster
I have to point out you have beautifully summarized why larger aggressive tires, more ground clearance, and a winch are necessary . I do not have any pics to add, only drove mine once stock (just because). We need this or similiar in a newbie's thread; it would stop a lot of question.
true true i knew i had a big jeep on call tho and i like 2 learn my lesson the hard way sometimes, and im lucky 2 have a couple real jeep guys under wings 2 teach me the ins and outs of wheeling, i was warned in this pic not 2 do it so it was all me and lesson learned lol

Quick Reply: stuck like a mo fo while your stock