Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

sweet mother of god i love my jeep...

Old 11-21-2007, 04:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool pics!

I know this is the show and tell forum and not the tech forum, but since you're new I'd recommend researching driveshafts since you're running a 4" lift on a 2-door. Others have experienced premature failure in the SWB JK's.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i was wondering why there wasn't as much flex...still very new to it all. and would the dealership not have taken care of the driveshaft problem??? what exactly would i need?

thanks for the comments! thats my best friend getting peed on!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I m the same way as you this is my first jeep but i still love my bikes. I am strongly considering getting me a new bike after i get my jeep close to done. I cant wait!!!
Old 11-22-2007, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

yeah...first comes the disco's...

then in march the new bike!

and then maybe work on getting a garage to keep the toys in!
Old 11-22-2007, 05:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mister ed
yeah i was wondering why there wasn't as much flex...still very new to it all. and would the dealership not have taken care of the driveshaft problem??? what exactly would i need?

thanks for the comments! thats my best friend getting peed on!!!
One important lesson is to never trust dealership with knowing anything about modified Jeeps. Don't assume they would know what else is a good idea with your lift. A new driveshaft probably would be a good idea sometime in the future if you plan on doing some offroading. Try searching JE Reel and Rubicon Express sells JK driveshafts also.

Looks like you're having plenty of fun on the short bus though!

Quick Reply: sweet mother of god i love my jeep...