Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Team Jeep Speed JK

Old 11-28-2008, 03:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well if you have to buy a new shock, you might as well get 4... And some 4" lift springs to go with them!
Old 11-28-2008, 09:47 AM
JK Newbie

carry a spare....
Old 11-28-2008, 04:35 PM
wdb
JK Enthusiast

So I wasnt satisfied with breaking just my Jeep and went and busted my collarbone in two places today falling off my motorcycle. Ill start a new thread about that when i get my camera.

Oh. The Jeep drove fine with 3 shocks, it was floaty but that may hve been because i was laying down in back.

ok im done typing. my bones are grinding together....
Old 11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wdb
So I wasnt satisfied with breaking just my Jeep and went and busted my collarbone in two places today falling off my motorcycle. Ill start a new thread about that when i get my camera.

Oh. The Jeep drove fine with 3 shocks, it was floaty but that may hve been because i was laying down in back.

ok im done typing. my bones are grinding together....
now thats roughing it up , sorry to hear, I hope you get better.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn! Feel better dude! A broken shock; not a big deal. A broken collarbone; that sucks ballz!!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

man that sucks, Hope everything works out alright
Old 12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
JK Super Freak

If I were you, I'd stay in the house for a while. In the bed with soft pillows, plastic forks, and a football helmet. Dude, I hope your JK recovers.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
wdb
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bosscj351
If I were you, I'd stay in the house for a while. In the bed with soft pillows, plastic forks, and a football helmet. Dude, I hope your JK recovers.
Hah well I got home and had to unload the motorhome fridge and cupboard. Then i spent the next day cleaning the inside of my jeep. Vacuuming and wiping everything down. After driving around the desert without doors for the week it was quite dirty . Then my mother came home from a trip to Arizona and was quite unhappy with me.

You have to understand... this is not an isolated incident. I broke my left collarbone 3 yrs ago. And have since broken both Scaphoids in my hands. All because of falling off my motorcycle.

This break was especially disappointing because....
A) It had been a year since i had been able to ride because of my last broken scaphoid. (It was especially nasty. Required surgery to fix because I ignored it for so long. They took a wedge of bone from my hip and used it to reconstruct the collapsed scaphoid.)
B) I was within 10 ft of camp. I basically slid into camp on my head. I spent the last 4 hours hauling ass across the desert for a poker run and fell in front of a nice audience.

aaaanyway. Im gunna start a thread over in the trails and tales that'll kinda go over my thanksgiving week.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
JK Junkie

Damn dude, sorry to hear about the collarbone!

If you still need the shock, from experience, the stealership should cover it under warrenty. I broke my left rear and after cleaning any evidence, I brought it and and they hooked me up.

Quick Reply: Team Jeep Speed JK