Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Wheels okay?
Love them
15.67%
hate them
36.57%
For your jeep yes .. not mine
40.30%
I dont care
7.46%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Tell me what you think of these wheels.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, it looks like all of the Haters won. The maker of that wheel is no longer making that wheel in that bolt pattern. I wont pay $200 for wheel adapters .. So the search goes on.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:39 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Keene oh8JK
Well, it looks like all of the Haters won. The maker of that wheel is no longer making that wheel in that bolt pattern. I wont pay $200 for wheel adapters .. So the search goes on.

I didnt see anyone "hating" at all. The general consensus was do what you want, it's yours. Some liked them, some dont. You asked. They answered. You got the typical "bling" answer that i would have expected, and a bunch of people who want to see it done before they decide. All fair answers. In fact the only person who mentioned hate at all, was you.

I think they would look good with the red, to bad we wont ever see it in practice.

Quick Reply: Tell me what you think of these wheels.