Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex 3" and Old Man Emu long travels

Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks man. I think that the rubber portions of the arm are just regular rubber bushings like the factory with a steel sleeve in them but I don't know for sure. PM username TERAFLEX and ask joe. He probably knows off the top of his head. He is a great guy full of info. I haven't seen anyone say that they have had isues with the rubber or "flex joint" ends of the control arms. I know I havent had any issues but I havent had my kit long enough. Before I bought this kit I did a lot of research and had read about a bunch of bad poly bushings getting sent out and making their way into RE and Full traction and other kits. I think most places swap them for free, but I really don't want to have to start replacing stuff in control arms I just bought ya know? I never saw anyone say that they had trouble with the tera arms.

These arms are very beefy. They are solid and hefty. My Jeep is my daily driver and my trail rig so I have to have a tough reliable set up. I think it is a demanding task asking a suspension system to drive me two hours at 80mph to the mountain that I bash it on rocks and cross water, go through mud, sand and dirt for a day or two... then hop back in this thing and drive it 80mph back home and extect nothing to have got bent up, broken, or loose. This kit has never let me down. If you get the arms you will be happy! Any questions, feel free to ask!

Quick Reply: Teraflex 3" and Old Man Emu long travels