JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Show & Tell (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/)
-   -   TeraFlex Tech Rear Trackbar Bracket Installation Video (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/teraflex-tech-rear-trackbar-bracket-installation-video-170787/)

TeraFlex 03-28-2011 09:42 AM

TeraFlex Tech Rear Trackbar Bracket Installation Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pt9fDY-Lxs

UGOTKERN 03-28-2011 10:34 AM

Nice video :thumbsup:

What other Teraflex Tech installation videos are upcoming or what has already been released?

JRD725 03-28-2011 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by TeraFlex (Post 2191897)

Great video! :clap:

First off I'd like to apologize. I really don't know a lot about suspensions and am probably about to ask a very stupid question but....... Is this bracket only for a a given lift? For example I have the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost. Would this bracket work for this application or is it made for a more aggressive kit such at a 3" or higher? Again i'm sorry if this is a self explanatory question. :blush:

TeraFlex 03-28-2011 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by JRD725 (Post 2191984)
Great video! :clap:

First off I'd like to apologize. I really don't know a lot about suspensions and am probably about to ask a very stupid question but....... Is this bracket only for a a given lift? For example I have the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost. Would this bracket work for this application or is it made for a more aggressive kit such at a 3" or higher? Again i'm sorry if this is a self explanatory question. :blush:

Yes you can use that new trackbar bracket in any 2"-3" lift.
#1954776 $102.99

JRD725 03-28-2011 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by TeraFlex (Post 2192024)
#1954776 $102.99

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Synthetik 03-28-2011 06:52 PM

It's funny you mention not to put your hand near the arm of the track bar nut or it will hurt you. Guess what I did this past weekend? :eek2:

Also, what is that bottom hole above the existing track bar hole and the new one?

rubiRI77 03-29-2011 02:35 AM

Nice. That will be very helpful for those with this bkt.

Question - I am about to install the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift on a 2 door. It came with the old style TB bracket (chassis side as oppose to the new axle side one) Is there a big advantage strengthwise to the new bkt.?

I want it to be as strong as possible, and am willing to buy the new bracket if it is really worth it. But, like I said I already have the old style one, so...

Any info. is REALLY appreciated.:thumbsup:

TeraFlex 03-29-2011 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by rubiRI77 (Post 2193516)
Nice. That will be very helpful for those with this bkt.

Question - I am about to install the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift on a 2 door. It came with the old style TB bracket (chassis side as oppose to the new axle side one) Is there a big advantage strengthwise to the new bkt.?

I want it to be as strong as possible, and am willing to buy the new bracket if it is really worth it. But, like I said I already have the old style one, so...

Any info. is REALLY appreciated.:thumbsup:

This is really a better bracket to run than a frame drop style. A JK's handling will improve also with this.

rubiRI77 03-29-2011 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by TeraFlex (Post 2194477)
This is really a better bracket to run than a frame drop style. A JK's handling will improve also with this.

OK. I kind of thought that too. Looks like another order to place :crazyeyes:

Question - is it OK to leave the rear trackbar alone at first? I only ask, because I will be installing the kit this Saturday, and if I order this newer/better rear trackbar bracket, I won't have it in time. Is it safe to ride around with it stock until I got the new bracket? (say 1-2 weeks before I could actually install it)??

Or, is the STRONGEST way to leave the factory mounts alone, and order a Teraflex rear trackbar? I know it is not as cost effective, but would a whole new trackbar (and leave the factory mounts alone) be slightly better so to speak? ( I am installing a TF front TB, as well as TF lca's. So as you can tell, I want it to be dialed in, and strong :brows:)

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Matador 03-29-2011 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by TeraFlex (Post 2192024)
#1954776 $102.99

What about for a 3.5" lift?