Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex Tech Rear Trackbar Bracket Installation Video

Old 03-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TeraFlex Tech Rear Trackbar Bracket Installation Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pt9fDY-Lxs
Old 03-28-2011, 10:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice video

What other Teraflex Tech installation videos are upcoming or what has already been released?
Old 03-28-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

Great video!

First off I'd like to apologize. I really don't know a lot about suspensions and am probably about to ask a very stupid question but....... Is this bracket only for a a given lift? For example I have the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost. Would this bracket work for this application or is it made for a more aggressive kit such at a 3" or higher? Again i'm sorry if this is a self explanatory question.

Last edited by JRD725; 03-28-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by JRD725
Great video!

First off I'd like to apologize. I really don't know a lot about suspensions and am probably about to ask a very stupid question but....... Is this bracket only for a a given lift? For example I have the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost. Would this bracket work for this application or is it made for a more aggressive kit such at a 3" or higher? Again i'm sorry if this is a self explanatory question.
Yes you can use that new trackbar bracket in any 2"-3" lift.
#1954776 $102.99
Old 03-28-2011, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

#1954776 $102.99

Thanks!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's funny you mention not to put your hand near the arm of the track bar nut or it will hurt you. Guess what I did this past weekend?

Also, what is that bottom hole above the existing track bar hole and the new one?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:35 AM
JK Freak

Nice. That will be very helpful for those with this bkt.

Question - I am about to install the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift on a 2 door. It came with the old style TB bracket (chassis side as oppose to the new axle side one) Is there a big advantage strengthwise to the new bkt.?

I want it to be as strong as possible, and am willing to buy the new bracket if it is really worth it. But, like I said I already have the old style one, so...

Any info. is REALLY appreciated.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by rubiRI77
Nice. That will be very helpful for those with this bkt.

Question - I am about to install the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift on a 2 door. It came with the old style TB bracket (chassis side as oppose to the new axle side one) Is there a big advantage strengthwise to the new bkt.?

I want it to be as strong as possible, and am willing to buy the new bracket if it is really worth it. But, like I said I already have the old style one, so...

Any info. is REALLY appreciated.
This is really a better bracket to run than a frame drop style. A JK's handling will improve also with this.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

This is really a better bracket to run than a frame drop style. A JK's handling will improve also with this.
OK. I kind of thought that too. Looks like another order to place

Question - is it OK to leave the rear trackbar alone at first? I only ask, because I will be installing the kit this Saturday, and if I order this newer/better rear trackbar bracket, I won't have it in time. Is it safe to ride around with it stock until I got the new bracket? (say 1-2 weeks before I could actually install it)??

Or, is the STRONGEST way to leave the factory mounts alone, and order a Teraflex rear trackbar? I know it is not as cost effective, but would a whole new trackbar (and leave the factory mounts alone) be slightly better so to speak? ( I am installing a TF front TB, as well as TF lca's. So as you can tell, I want it to be dialed in, and strong )

Thanks in advance
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
JK Super Freak

#1954776 $102.99
What about for a 3.5" lift?

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Tech Rear Trackbar Bracket Installation Video