Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TF BB and fender chops

Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF BB and fender chops

well first i was inspired by wayoflifes fender chops.. it looks amazing, however now that i have my 33's on and my 2.5 BB with shocks are on there way i was wondering wud my 33's look to small if i had the 2.5 BB and my fenders chopped.. anyone done this?
Old 02-09-2009, 02:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was running the chops - now Xenons and have 33's but no lift. They will look a little smaller than they did with full fenders but I don't think it is a drastic difference. You didn't say whther your wheels are stock or not or if you are running spacers. Aftermarket wheels or spacers seems to adjust for the clearance with footprint.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 AM
JK Newbie

u have any pics?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

anyone else? any advice?
Old 02-10-2009, 10:35 AM
JK Super Freak

I would say yes they would look too small. If you're going to chop, see about upgrading to 35" rubber. I'm sure you could sell the 33" tires and recoup some of the damage.

I would love to chop my fenders, but I just installed a full width bumper. I'm already thinking about chopping the ends and then doing the fender chop.

Good luck. FWIW it will look good no matter what you do.

Quick Reply: TF BB and fender chops