Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

tinted windows

Old 10-15-2007, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tinted windows

i've got the hard top and soft top, both with tinted windows.. now i wanna get the driver/passenger windows tinted too. anyone done this & have pics?? I'd want the tints to match..
Old 10-15-2007, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

20 on the fronts match the backs. It's illegal in Texas (20 on the front) the tint guy
did it but I had to pay him caah and he wouldn't give me a reciept. I'm with you, I
didn't really care what percent the tint was, I just wanted it to match the rear.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:52 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you that looks great! sick wheels too by the way! love 'em!
Old 10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xfactorJK
20 on the fronts match the backs. It's illegal in Texas (20 on the front) the tint guy
did it but I had to pay him caah and he wouldn't give me a reciept. I'm with you, I
didn't really care what percent the tint was, I just wanted it to match the rear.

^Beat me to it, 20%. Same here in WV, they will do it, have to pay cash!!

Quick Reply: tinted windows