Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TJM sliders installed

Old 04-27-2014, 09:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
Your post and pictures is what got me looking at TJM products. I will definitely be getting the rock krawler stubby bumper. I would like to see how their skid plates mount.
I'll try to get some shots.
Old 01-29-2016, 04:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is old...but...I've been searching for frame mounted sliders and these came up. I liked the boat side style, and the fact that they tuck in real nice next to the body. After searching....I found them on clearance at Summit Racing....$305 shipped. That makes these a bargain. They are on their way.....
Old 01-31-2018, 01:51 PM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Resurrecting the Dead

I know, but I've heard and seen sliders rails like this before that bolt to the frame and not the body or vice versa. What ends up happening and because there's no support for these attached to the body also, the body and frame move or flex differently, In doing so, the sliders can make contact with the body thus resulting in damage to the rocker panel etc.

I would search for a slider that has multiple mounting points on the frame and body at the same time, which would add strength to the over all design. One alternative might be the Tyger slider products as they have these multiple mounting locates.

Quick Reply: TJM sliders installed