Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Took the new Jeep out for the first time.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Took the new Jeep out for the first time.

Like the title says I just got my new (to me) Jeep a couple of months ago, between school, Army stuff, and work I finally got a chance to scoot down to some swampy Florida land and see what the JK's are made off. I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't tackle anything over the rocker panel, water wise, due to the fact I was going solo. Tomorrow we are going to a more sandy, dry, area with a back up rig. But anyways, as a faithful TJ lover today kinda quelled my fears about JKs. I know its pics of a stock jk scootin in some swamp water. I have a couple of credit cards worth of parts coming in the next week or two, some power/go fast in, around and through stuff, and then some height/clearance goodies. so excuse amateur hour. This aint no TJ lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	166945_2575100543611_1437265280_33061013_1094368944_n.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	223341Click image for larger version

Name:	310698_2575103943696_1437265280_33061018_880526002_n.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	223342
Old 10-14-2011, 12:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice do wish there was some good swamps here in socal but the rocks will have to do.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Msulsenti
Like the title says I just got my new (to me) Jeep a couple of months ago, between school, Army stuff, and work I finally got a chance to scoot down to some swampy Florida land and see what the JK's are made off. I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't tackle anything over the rocker panel, water wise, due to the fact I was going solo. Tomorrow we are going to a more sandy, dry, area with a back up rig. But anyways, as a faithful TJ lover today kinda quelled my fears about JKs. I know its pics of a stock jk scootin in some swamp water. I have a couple of credit cards worth of parts coming in the next week or two, some power/go fast in, around and through stuff, and then some height/clearance goodies. so excuse amateur hour. This aint no TJ lol

Attachment 223341Attachment 223342
Looks like a lot of fun. Nice Jeep. Enjoy it! And thanks for your commitment to serve the country.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Awesome. I bought my first wrangler this summer and love it. I see tj owners sizing my jk up all the time. Ha ha.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by deckhand100
Nice do wish there was some good swamps here in socal but the rocks will have to do.
Lol the grass is always greener. here in FL we envy you guys outside the south, with your sand dunes, mountains, rocks, and other varying terrain. Here in FL like I said, swamp+mud and trail riding through a pine forest. Most axle articulation we get is the 4 inch log across the trail.

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
Looks like a lot of fun. Nice Jeep. Enjoy it! And thanks for your commitment to serve the country.
Hey thanks I appreciate it. Means a lot!

Originally Posted by Kojack
Awesome. I bought my first wrangler this summer and love it. I see tj owners sizing my jk up all the time. Ha ha.
the grass is ALWAYS greener lol, when I had my TJ I envied the DD capacities of the JK, newer interior, bigger and more modern, but now that I have my JK I miss the rawness and mechanical feel of the TJ.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Better hope a gator doesn't hop in and take a ride with you. Looks like fun congrats

Quick Reply: Took the new Jeep out for the first time.