Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Unlimited with Sunbonnet, Windjammer, and a twist

Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I finally received my duster, and while it works, and went on without denting the sides of my tub like other people have had, I still have to point out a few things.

Why is it that in the 3+ years people have been putting the wraparound 2 door, Bestop has never stepped up and offered either this combo or the halftop like they did for the TJ?

Why can't they actually stitch the straps on correctly? 2 of them came off during initial installation. Both were at the front of the tub.

Other than that, it is about as watertight as I would expect. It has rained pretty hard here for the last few days, and there's a little water, but nothing terrible. I'll see how it goes from here.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like this a lot!

Quick Reply: Unlimited with Sunbonnet, Windjammer, and a twist