Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

warn m8000?

Old 07-21-2010, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warn m8000?

I'm bored at work just searchin through craigslist and came across a winch..I havnt been in the market for one but eventually I'm going to be and this doesn't sound half bad...the post states:

Complete package, winch, roller fairlead, remote, and cover. Also comes with a Tomkin mounting plate with brush guard for a Jeep wrangler TJ. Looks like it can be modified to fit just about anything. Asking $400.

Thoughts? Should I go for it? What do one of these go for new?
Old 07-21-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

simply one of the best winch on the
market

I winched out 5 jeeps up a hill this WE and it never give any sign of fatigue
don't wait and get it
Old 07-21-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing wrong with a M8000 Warn...seen them around for years. Is the winch fairly new? Just stop in to your local auto parts store or look on-line to get a rough cost for a new Warn M8000. $400.00 seems okay! but depends on condition.

Quick Reply: warn m8000?