Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What do y'all think of Usher's Jeep ????

Old 05-01-2015, 08:23 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blizz
Just because something is made in China does not mean it isn't a quality product. Generally speaking, it is more expensive to manufacture and produce products in America, this drives up production costs, which drives up prices. In turn, more expensive parts do not guarantee quality either. I'm pointing out the obvious here, but don't knock a company for attempting to drive production costs down. I don't think I've ever actually SEEN someone with a bad Smittybilt part. Its just so easy to change the name to Shittybilt that the company gets a bad rep IMO. I'll be picking up their front bumper and fenders when I decide I need more armor.

And why do you think it cost more to produce products in America huh?

And I wonder who sold the country out by allowing good middle class jobs to go to a bunch of commies huh?

And people wonder why the labor participation rate is at an all time low while food stamp usage is at an all time high?

Yet people wonder why this country has gone down the sh*t tube huh? They see it going down the sh*tter yet still feed the beast by buying these products as a consumer or finally give in to sell their businesses out to the conglomerate who in turn send production back to Red China.

Why is that?

We've got a bunch of communist sympathizers on this forum and this coming from someone who happens to be part Chinese.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just for the rails on that jeep? Man i know his guy and i know his jeeps and things that he work on, that jeep looks great
Old 05-01-2015, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ1

And why do you think it cost more to produce products in America huh?

And I wonder who sold the country out by allowing good middle class jobs to go to a bunch of commies huh?

And people wonder why the labor participation rate is at an all time low while food stamp usage is at an all time high?

Yet people wonder why this country has gone down the sh*t tube huh? They see it going down the sh*tter yet still feed the beast by buying these products as a consumer or finally give in to sell their businesses out to the conglomerate who in turn send production back to Red China.

Why is that?

We've got a bunch of communist sympathizers on this forum and this coming from someone who happens to be part Chinese.
I take it you only buy American made EVERYTHING...lol. your jeep isn't even fully American made.

Last edited by DunnyBunny; 05-01-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There have been plenty of people who bought smittybilt and had to modify it because the bolt holes didn't line up.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Or their smitty winch dies out on the trail. I've seen plenty of their stuff in person and it never looks as clean as other brands out there. Especially their fenders. The final fit leaves nasty gaps that I wouldn't want on my jk. I'm not knocking people's choices because you have the right to make your own, but smitty built is too cookie cutter for me and I see it on rigs all to often.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow good for him...not what I was expecting
Old 05-10-2015, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Same.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
What's wrong with smittybilt other then they are built in China? I'm really curious. Show me failures from someone not acting a dumbass or recovering the wrong way or doing something over the extreme that most parts would fail anyways. I'm going to admit that I like the looks of some of their products and they are very functional. I just don't like the powdercoat finish on them and I like other brands more.
Agreed.
I have a Smittybilt stinger with my Warn mounted on it. Recovered a rolled JK two weeks ago using his Smittybilt Rock rails after his Smittybilt XRC bumpers took the 4 day beating like a champ. I've got a lot pulls from that bumper with no issues and had no problems installing them. Seems like they make a good product at a good price point. After all, you see their stuff on a ton of mall crawlers and rock crawlers.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE="pwain;3943536"]Kinda boring overall. Most of the parts used aren't what I would call "top shelf". I'd hate to see what he paid for it.

Still 10x better than the average celebrity

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150510_164607.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	610156

Not the best picture, but what you think about Ray J's Jeep.

Quick Reply: What do y'all think of Usher's Jeep ????