Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What do you think of my new lift?

Old 03-28-2007, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think of my new lift?

Attachment 1098

I hope I did this right. This is my first pic I'm attaching.

This is my Stone White Unlimited Rubi, 4" L/A Rancho Lift, 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 16" Crager Soft 8's.

Last edited by bleblanc; 06-09-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry about the poor quality pic, it was taken with my phone. More to come.. Hopefully sooner than later.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

any details on that rancho long arm? how much was it?
Old 03-28-2007, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and detail on the upgrades.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nader
any details on that rancho long arm? how much was it?
Actually, I was looking at going with the 4" Rubicon Express lift and I've been talking to a local shop and they asked me if I was planning on going to Moab for the EJS. Well, I was really wanting to go but, I didn't think it was going to happen. Then they asked if I was willing to do a 4" lift from Rancho and try it out in Moab from Rancho... I said "hell ya". Soooo, I lucked out and only had to pay for the installation.

I have read some of the past threads and NO, I do not work for Rancho and NO, I don't know anyone that works for Rancho. I just got lucky I guess. I must say that my jeep rides great almost like stock. Very impressed so far. We will have to see this next week how she does in Moab.

I'm going with the Shrockworks front bumper with winch tube and rock sliders, Warn Powerplant winch and the LOD rear bumper and tire carrier.

Hey Eddie, I love what you've done to your Stone White Rubi Unlimited.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, Rancho is now giving away lifts to people they don't know... I wish someone would give me some free crap. I'll test the he11 out of it! Anyone hear this? I will test your stuff for you, free of charge!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bleblanc
I hope I did this right. This is my first pic I'm attaching.

This is my Stone White Unlimited Rubi, 4" L/A Rancho Lift, 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 16" Crager Soft 8's.
I've heard absolutely nothing but good on the MT Baja Claws...congrats, I was looking into getting a set myself...I just haven't decided on them or TSL's.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4EverLSU
I've heard absolutely nothing but good on the MT Baja Claws...congrats, I was looking into getting a set myself...I just haven't decided on them or TSL's.
Thank you! As for the Baja Claws I agree, my buddy has them on his 03 TJ and has approx 30k miles on them. Keep in mind he is very anal about rotating them every 3k miles. I will follow this same pattern considering how well his look as of now.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Renegade
So, Rancho is now giving away lifts to people they don't know... I wish someone would give me some free crap. I'll test the he11 out of it! Anyone hear this? I will test your stuff for you, free of charge!
X2 He!!, i'll even let you pay for the installation!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:16 PM
JK Freak

congrats on the lift, thats pretty cool. but just wondering, what happens when something breaks on your jeep, while on the trail, susp wise, or the rancho causes something else to break....who pays for that

Quick Reply: What do you think of my new lift?