Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonbooth

So you have to cut the zip ties every time you take it off? I am kinda confused as to why something so small needs to be ziptied to your third brake light when you could easily just put that under a seat or in the trunk or something?
Yes, I would have cut zipties. I'm actually going to relocate it to the roll cage with Velcro. I have enough things in my storage area, plus it's to long (hahaha) to stow there. I also have other things under my seat as well. I like to utilize dead space so to speak....
Old 06-09-2011, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This post has been a long time coming, but first off I need to apologize for not providing a play by play... Selfish of me. So here goes.... Over the last 6 weeks Ol Duesy has gone thru quite the transformation. Went from leveling kit w/stock rubi springs and shocks, 35's on vision warriors, and stock everything else. And now...... Rockkrawler 5.5 triple threat, radflow 2.0, nitro 5.38's, sleeves, gussets, RCV's, genright front, rear, carrier n flares, Tom woods yoke conversions w/local built shafts, walker Evans streetlocks, internal beadlocks, and mtr 40's. I will be picking it up today, will post up more pics soon!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3613619030.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	169917  
Old 06-09-2011, 07:21 AM
JK Newbie

Changed oil, replaced PCV valve, and changed the fluid in both differentials and the manual transmission.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Duesy
This post has been a long time coming, but first off I need to apologize for not providing a play by play... Selfish of me. So here goes.... Over the last 6 weeks Ol Duesy has gone thru quite the transformation. Went from leveling kit w/stock rubi springs and shocks, 35's on vision warriors, and stock everything else. And now...... Rockkrawler 5.5 triple threat, radflow 2.0, nitro 5.38's, sleeves, gussets, RCV's, genright front, rear, carrier n flares, Tom woods yoke conversions w/local built shafts, walker Evans streetlocks, internal beadlocks, and mtr 40's. I will be picking it up today, will post up more pics soon!!!
I think just saying "wow" will suffice.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Installed my jks discos
Old 06-09-2011, 08:53 AM
JK Freak

yeah i think that qualifies as a "transformation"! that's gonna be sweet
Old 06-09-2011, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

What he do, hit the lottery or tap the kids college fund? I will say one thing though,, sounds like a real nice ride,,
Old 06-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by finnd1
I think just saying "wow" will suffice.
I had a couple other explitives in mind, but most sounded quite jealous and whiney, so I guess i'll just go with "wow" as well.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers
What he do, hit the lottery or tap the kids college fund? I will say one thing though,, sounds like a real nice ride,,
None of the above, just saved up, planned ahead, made it happen!!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

None of the above, just saved up, planned ahead, made it happen!!
what is this "saved up" and "planned ahead" of which you speak?

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?