Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 07-14-2008, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKRANA
I put on a 2.5" TF BB and my 33" Nitto tires with Ultra wheels "Magnus"

Close up of tires and wheels

Man those rims are tuff! I love them.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cj2a11713
2" superlift bugdet boost,

rancho oil pan skid

home made rock slider, high clearence front fender, and new dents and scratches.

I am a little confused as to what you are showing us here??? And what is with the poster of the girl in the background, work morale boost?

HAHA My wife just said "loser you noticed the girl but not the fork lift?"
Old 07-15-2008, 03:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeephead
Man those rims are tuff! I love them.
Thanks, I really loves these too. I will use a better camera this week to take better pics.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Adjusted front upper linkarms to getter proper pinion angle - and it helped a lot! Most vibrations are now gone. Installed the softtop for the first time () Seems like summer will be as shitty as last year over here, but I take my chances between the showers and go topless as much as possible! As William Wallace would have put it; "-FREEEEEEDOM!"
Old 07-16-2008, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default costumized razorback

I finally got my customized hog finished and put on. I had to take a crome hog and turn it black. Crome is not allowed on or even near my jk.

Last edited by ARubicon; 07-18-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:20 AM
JK Super Freak

lift kit is on. Superlift 4"kit. Also got my bumper, winch, and wiring in. Busy 3 day weekend.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome jeep.. wow.... you have a lot of switches - 3 above the driver speaker and 6 on top of the dash... I LOVE IT... I havent seen them on top of the dash like that before... looks good.. was that hard to wire?

Originally Posted by TexsDream77
lift kit is on. Superlift 4"kit. Also got my bumper, winch, and wiring in. Busy 3 day weekend.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by brne4x4
Awesome jeep.. wow.... you have a lot of switches - 3 above the driver speaker and 6 on top of the dash... I LOVE IT... I havent seen them on top of the dash like that before... looks good.. was that hard to wire?

It was very easy to wire. The dash pops right apart. Plenty of room for wiring. I still have room over the speaker for about 4 or 5 more when the need arises. And yes... a lot of switches. But they are all used. left to right: Above speaker(lower bumper, high bumper, stobes front and rear) Left Dash(windshield, rack front, rack left) Right Dash(rack right, rack rear, low rear)
Old 07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Freak

I used the stealership to finance when I bought it new because I was in a rush.....That problem was corrected today when I re-financed to a credit union...
Old 07-16-2008, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TexsDream77
It was very easy to wire. The dash pops right apart. Plenty of room for wiring. I still have room over the speaker for about 4 or 5 more when the need arises. And yes... a lot of switches. But they are all used. left to right: Above speaker(lower bumper, high bumper, stobes front and rear) Left Dash(windshield, rack front, rack left) Right Dash(rack right, rack rear, low rear)
thanks for the info.. you can never have too many switches.
I may be copying your method when I get some of this stuff called money i keep hearing good things about.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?