Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 03-03-2009, 11:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow-weee-we-woooow!!

Originally Posted by jklew98
Old 03-03-2009, 11:51 AM
JK Freak

I installed the tire carrier for the Mopar Offroad Bumper. I have the version that wasn't drilled for the swing. I measured once, twice, three times and I guess that I got lucky because the holes ended up in the right place. Now no more rattling tailgate and I can put a 37" when I upgrade.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slopwalker
I bought this from Misch Products and it I have to say it was worth the money..
[IMG][/IMG]
I need that!!! Where it come from? This Misch products have a website??? I have never heard of them. That is brilliant!

The rescue green dash looks great! You guys have some great looking Jeeps.

AdamAdam sorry man, I mixed up pkess' jeep for yours. lol. I am sure yours is really nice too, but I meant to say something about his and I got confused.

Pkess, I did what you are talking about with the Teraflex 3" and OME LT shocks. I only got front lower and rear upper flex arms for now, but I plan to get the set. I also swapped in the t-flex disco for the front, and added jks adj. track arms front and rear instead of the t-flex brackets. The ride is just a little firmer than I would like, but it is not harsh at all. It really sucks up the big bumps and potholes well. There is some speedbumps at my college I always cringed when I went over them before, and now I roll over them twice as fast and with no pain. The OME shocks are amazing!!! Well worth the cash.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ordered Parts

First off I want to say a big thanks to David (MBATF) from Alpha Expedition for all his patience and help in my decisions on what to order. That being said, I ordered my Teraflex Complete Flexarm System today and it should be here tomorrow. Also ordered my 35/12.517 ProComp Xterrain tires and they will be put on thursday also. Also David ordered my JKS front/rear trackbars and brackets for me. Can't to install everything when it gets here.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Valve Stem Head Cover

Keep losing valve stem head covers at air down/ air up, so I went to Walmart automotive parts aisle and all they had left was these bad boys...

Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slopwalker
I bought this from Misch Products and it I have to say it was worth the money..
[IMG][/IMG]
I saw that and I liked it and now I see someone with it I like it even more, does it stay put?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Newbie

Default Trash Can

Originally Posted by BlueAlgernon
I saw that and I liked it and now I see someone with it I like it even more, does it stay put?
I just got it today and it really seems to fit snuggly into the cup holders..look at the top of this page and you will see the advertisement....

Last edited by slopwalker; 03-03-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
I need that!!! Where it come from? This Misch products have a website??? I have never heard of them. That is brilliant!

The rescue green dash looks great! You guys have some great looking Jeeps.

AdamAdam sorry man, I mixed up pkess' jeep for yours. lol. I am sure yours is really nice too, but I meant to say something about his and I got confused.

Pkess, I did what you are talking about with the Teraflex 3" and OME LT shocks. I only got front lower and rear upper flex arms for now, but I plan to get the set. I also swapped in the t-flex disco for the front, and added jks adj. track arms front and rear instead of the t-flex brackets. The ride is just a little firmer than I would like, but it is not harsh at all. It really sucks up the big bumps and potholes well. There is some speedbumps at my college I always cringed when I went over them before, and now I roll over them twice as fast and with no pain. The OME shocks are amazing!!! Well worth the cash.
They are a sponsor of the forum.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Super Freak

i got my ARB covers in. caught the ups dude before he got to my house. i got the covers from him and ran them straight to the shop doing my gears. the guy said that he should be running it by three o clock...... hell, thats an hour ago. im picking it up tomorrow. 5:13's and ARB's installed. Whats next?

corey d

Last edited by STUPIDFACE; 03-04-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:15 PM
JK Super Freak

The warm weather had me in the mood to mess around with Jeep and UPS cooperated and delivered my rear CoverKing seat covers from Quadratec I had been waiting for. Also did some other mods:

Decided to paint the ring around the shifter boot to match the trim I painted:

Also threw in my Quadratec mats

And painted my DRings with Duplicolor bedliner

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?