Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
that is why I have always wanted wet okoles but never bought them. I am curious to see this answer as well.

I only put them on yesterday when I got home. It is supposed to be near 100 this weekend so I will have a butt sweat report for you guys.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by redwood66
Box was waiting at home today from Wet Okole. Nice seatcovers and fit well. Couldn't afford the back seat this time. It stays folded most of the time anyway. The colored piping matches the Jeep and I got a 20% discount from them. Sorry for the muddy Jeep, went huckleberry picking on the top of the mountain this weekend.

How much did they hit you for just the fronts ?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redwood66
I only put them on yesterday when I got home. It is supposed to be near 100 this weekend so I will have a butt sweat report for you guys.
For some reason, I find this statement oddly sexy!
Old 07-30-2009, 06:32 PM
JK Super Freak

I've had a set of Wet Okoles for about a year now...give or take. I had to remove them for the summer. Well, they're not too bad if your just running back and forth to work. If you spend 4 - 6 hours in them wheel'n or road trip'n, you get mega butt sweat.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shredX
I've had a set of Wet Okoles for about a year now...give or take. I had to remove them for the summer. Well, they're not too bad if your just running back and forth to work. If you spend 4 - 6 hours in them wheel'n or road trip'n, you get mega butt sweat.
I've had Wet Okles in my TJ for over a year. They do get a little hot in direct sunlight. They come with extra padding and the fabric is so grippy that the seat is much more comfortable and I don't sub-marine in them.

Jon.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:03 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shredX
that is what I worried about. Living in Texas, it is ez to get the sweat de la bootay anyway.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:16 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKBully
For some reason, I find this statement oddly sexy!
You are just sick!!!
The vinyl seats make my butt sweat anyway and they are hot if they've been in the sun!

Originally Posted by zook
How much did they hit you for just the fronts ?
They were $220 w/ discount plus shipping which includes the full piping option. But they are worth it. Very comfortable.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:47 AM
JK Jedi

Must admit redwood66!!! Those seat covers look fabulous! Almost looks like they came that way from the factory. Good choice
Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put the "kayak" handles in the rear seat area of the Jeep. They match the mastercraft handles exactly. Great deal for $19 to the door.

I installed E3 spark plugs. (part # 3.66)
Changed the oil - Mobil 1

New wheels and tires!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Geeper4x4; 08-01-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:45 AM
JK Newbie

Default Disconnects and Trektop

It has been a big week for my Jeep, added JKS quicker disconnects and got my trektop also. Have to say, the trektop is a lot nicer than I expected based on what I read on here. Did get the new revised version with the tailgate bar and drip edge over the doors.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?