Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What happened to my post

Old 02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponpeta
Thanks for the extra pic's, really a nice set up I think I'm going with the same front bumper set up. You can't beat the price any were online that I know of. By the way what lift did you go with and are those 35"s. And one other thing it's a same we don't have freedom of speech? They are always trying to keep the hard working man from making an honest living. What a shame
I when with the 4" superlift a really nice setup...Tires are 35x12.5x17 on stock wheels with 1.25 spacers..

I understand the postion of the sponsers. They'er footing the bill for this board and there is alot of great info and ideals shared on this and other boards. If it wasn't for the sponsers there would be alot less boards to share our ideals on..Also as I think back on it I probably did talk it up too much and for that I am sorry.
Thank you
Daryl

Quick Reply: What happened to my post