Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What happens in Vegas,,,

Old 07-02-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
i was hoping to see a dead hooker, wheres waldo style... nice pics.
x2

I was afraid of the treads title for a second.... I thought confessional
Old 07-02-2008, 09:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shredX
Give the guy a break.

It's not always about extreme wheel'n. I know sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my Rubi if I don't go on a trail that requires me locking my axles, but... you can't underestimate the beauty cruising top down on a beautiful day.

Also robin, all of the pics in your gallery are of your jeep parked in your driveway. At least this guy is out & about on the trails.

Not trying to start a war here. I wheel my stock rig more than the average guy, but it also resulted in a ripped off fender, soft top scratched to all hell, gouges in two wheels and custom pinstriping. Not everybody has the stomach for their one or two year old rig taking that kind of abuse.

(I think I drank too much coffee this AM )
ok I'm sorry, I know we all get excited about our jeeps. and yes maybe I should update my gallerie. I wasn't kidding about wheeling on my way to work.believe me I do it every day. cheeers
Old 07-02-2008, 09:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by robin
ok I'm sorry, I know we all get excited about our jeeps. and yes maybe I should update my gallerie. I wasn't kidding about wheeling on my way to work.believe me I do it every day. cheeers
where do you work???
Old 07-02-2008, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice rides. Maybe I need to get someone to come take pictures of us.

Does anyone else find that the trails FEEL tougher than they LOOK on film?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonny Ryan Mac

Nice rides. Maybe I need to get someone to come take pictures of us.

Does anyone else find that the trails FEEL tougher than they LOOK on film?
yes pictures or video can't tell how hard or dificult a trail is. It almost looks like there's nothing there, but yet your suspension is all flexed out. by the way 07jkx is not so much where I work but where I live (outside the city) there is a road but I usually take the long way there through the woods.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:12 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by robin
yes pictures or video can't tell how hard or dificult a trail is. It almost looks like there's nothing there, but yet your suspension is all flexed out. by the way 07jkx is not so much where I work but where I live (outside the city) there is a road but I usually take the long way there through the woods.
i would love that... i live in a concrete jungle... my obstacles are comprised of women on cell phones driving SUV's in two lanes, rice rockets cutting everyone off, and the daily bumper to bumper traffic that occurs and you dont quite know why.

if everyone would keep a distance, be courteous and let people in, and not change lanes every 3 feet... traffic jams would cease to exist, aside from accidents (which those might not occure either)

Quick Reply: What happens in Vegas,,,