Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Why?????

Old 09-05-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each his/her own. Not how I envision a jeep, but whatever...
Old 09-05-2011, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by boboborino
So what

He bought a Jeep and that's his style. WHO CARES?
This
Old 09-05-2011, 07:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Hey look , someone just brought a wrangler , keeping it around for all the off road guys , because there are so many off road guys buying them , that their is no need for anybody else to buy a wrangler
Old 09-05-2011, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

What that thing is hideous. I don't wanna hurt his feeling Soo ill say " to each his own." Lol. So conroejk lets not make fun of people, its obviously just not nice
Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FRANKIESJK
To each his/her own. Not how I envision a jeep, but whatever...
X2! I hate to see Jeeps done like that but oh well.......
Old 09-05-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

to the comment on lighting and 35" tires...those actually perform, and at minimium dont hurt performance. that crap on that jeep tells anyone he is not really into the performance side of the jeep. is that okay, why hell yes. but still, its gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)
Old 09-05-2011, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by boboborino
So what

He bought a Jeep and that's his style. You got nothing better to do than complain and Bash. That is not my style either ,maybe your rig is not my style, maybe mine is not your style, WHO CARES

Now I'm going to hear it, Bring it on
Agree I bet that's why the wave has faded away so much ... because they see a jeep and its not there style so they dont wave
Old 09-05-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Super Freak

I don't talk crap about nobody rig , because everybody buys things they want and do with as they want , yes it a wrangler 4x4 only , nobody should buy it unless they are going to use it off road , well if everybody thought that way there would be no more wrangler for anybody to enjoy , so with that said

My 2wd wrangler
Old 09-05-2011, 08:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is everybody complaining about? Is it ugly, ABSOLUTELY! That red bumper is nasty. I'm not a big fan of the color matching tops for the most part either, but whatever. If he wants to bash it, he has as much right as the guy who built it. Nobody will ever agree on what one is supposed to look like, who cares.

Trust me, there are "hardcore" Jeepers out there that don't even think JK's are "real" Jeeps and there are 2 door JK owners that don't think 4 door JK's are "real" Jeeps. Again, whatever! I'm on my 5th Jeep. I've owned a 74 CJ5, 87 YJ, 91 YJ, 08 JKU and now my 2012. Loved them all and I wave at everybody. Why can't we all just get along?

Ok, enough touchie feelie crap, man that Jeep is ugly
Old 09-05-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 74CJ5

What is everybody complaining about? Is it ugly, ABSOLUTELY! That red bumper is nasty. I'm not a big fan of the color matching tops for the most part either, but whatever. If he wants to bash it, he has as much right as the guy who built it. Nobody will ever agree on what one is supposed to look like, who cares.

Trust me, there are "hardcore" Jeepers out there that don't even think JK's are "real" Jeeps and there are 2 door JK owners that don't think 4 door JK's are "real" Jeeps. Again, whatever! I'm on my 5th Jeep. I've owned a 74 CJ5, 87 YJ, 91 YJ, 08 JKU and now my 2012. Loved them all and I wave at everybody. Why can't we all just get along?

Ok, enough touchie feelie crap, man that Jeep is ugly
absolutely f*ckin perfect and true........you'd be fun to drink some frosty ones with dude

Quick Reply: Why?????