Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

the wifes commander

Old 02-24-2008, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=zerodown;348541]finally took some pics.

Are you happy with the power in the Commander? I rented one in Hawaii on a trip and it was such a dog I couldn't believe it. I was incredibly disappointed. It drove like sh*t and had no power. Maybe the rentals had some undersized engine in it.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is one of the few Commanders that looks right. I don't know why they undertired it so much out of the factory. They end up looking like a shoebox on a roller skate.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good. Too bad the Cammander is going away, it's the only Jeep I would have any chance of getting my wife in when It's time to replace the mini van in about 2 years.

Quick Reply: the wifes commander