Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

$500 Off Coupon, No Jk

Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $500 Off Coupon, No Jk

I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for $500 off a jeep purchase for jeep days. Of course the JK is not elegible!! I could use it on a KJ though and would be able to get the 3500 rebate, plus the 500 coupon plus employee choice price which would make it pretty cheap. Think I am going to just get the JK think I would be much happier
Old 03-07-2007, 06:54 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blacklock
I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for $500 off a jeep purchase for jeep days. Of course the JK is not elegible!! I could use it on a KJ though and would be able to get the 3500 rebate, plus the 500 coupon plus employee choice price which would make it pretty cheap. Think I am going to just get the JK think I would be much happier

Well, whatever makes your avatar bounce...

Cheap is always a good thing, i usually go that route out of necessity. This time around however, i was in a position to get more what i wanted than what i needed.

Felt like christmas when i was 7!

Do whatever you must, but personnal satisfaction is always there. I regret some vehicle purchases, and in part, i resent being forced to "settle"

Good luck & i hope you find the right mix of want/need to make everyone happy.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Well, whatever makes your avatar bounce...
maybe if my wife bounce's like that in the dealership I can get a better deal on a JK

Quick Reply: $500 Off Coupon, No Jk