Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

0% APR for 60 Months?

Old 07-08-2007, 10:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 0%

Well, I was able to take advantage of the 0% Jeep interest rates. Wifes' BMW X-3 lease was up and we were thinking of buying it until " Franz" at the dealership pissed us off with their "better than them" speach, not to mention charges for everything. We went to Airpark Jeep in Scottsdale and she fell in love with a silver Grand Cherokee limited w/ the 5.7. "Hey Franz want to put your X-3 up against her Hemi"................didn't think so.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Fallen Hero

Well I went back up to my STEALERSHIP today and they stated that their base model unlimited metalic green that has an msrp os 22500 +/- a few $ actualy had a hidden 4K on the price that brought the final price of 26k +/- a few$. I walked out I thought 26K for a jeep that had no options other then Metlic Green paint wasnt worth it in my eyes . I can wait a few months when the 08 start arriving then we will see what available and what they are about to go for then.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 150
Well I went back up to my STEALERSHIP today and they stated that their base model unlimited metalic green that has an msrp os 22500 +/- a few $ actualy had a hidden 4K on the price that brought the final price of 26k +/- a few$. I walked out I thought 26K for a jeep that had no options other then Metlic Green paint wasnt worth it in my eyes . I can wait a few months when the 08 start arriving then we will see what available and what they are about to go for then.
Dang, that's about as much as the loaded '08 Sahara I ordered. You're definitely better off waiting if you can.

Quick Reply: 0% APR for 60 Months?