Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

07 2 Door Soft Top

Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 2 Door Soft Top

I am looking to get a soft top for my new JK 2 door. Any thoughts on what the best soft top is? Do they make an after market sunrider soft?
Old 08-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Duma3421
I am looking to get a soft top for my new JK 2 door. Any thoughts on what the best soft top is? Do they make an after market sunrider soft?

Bestop makes the tops for Jeep, so i doubt they vary much in quality. I do not know if Bestop is selling tops for the 2doors yet, not listed on their site yet... so you would prolly have to call them to be 100% sure.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

you can check here:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11132_013X_PG.htm

however, i'm unsure if all necessary "hardware" is included (e.g. doorframes, header, etc.). i don't own the hardtop, so I am unsure of what the hardware originally comes with on the JK.

a TJ with a hardtop standard doesn't come with the softop hardware needed for the OEM top.

call quadratec and ask if it comes with all needed hardware. if not, you can buy bestop's top above and look on ebay for JK softop hardware, or, go to the dealer and order a new OEM top, complete with hardware needed!

good luck!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hiontach
you can check here:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11132_013X_PG.htm

however, i'm unsure if all necessary "hardware" is included (e.g. doorframes, header, etc.). i don't own the hardtop, so I am unsure of what the hardware originally comes with on the JK.

a TJ with a hardtop standard doesn't come with the softop hardware needed for the OEM top.

call quadratec and ask if it comes with all needed hardware. if not, you can buy bestop's top above and look on ebay for JK softop hardware, or, go to the dealer and order a new OEM top, complete with hardware needed!

good luck!

No, the besttop is a "replace a top" for those already with the hardware. If you've never had a soft top - I'd recommend getting the factory top.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11105_13X_PG.htm
Old 08-04-2007, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duma3421

The Sunrider is the way to go. I have one on my JK and it's great when I feel lazy about putting the top all the way down or if the weather is iffy....

Quick Reply: 07 2 Door Soft Top