Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2008 orders

Old 08-16-2007, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I ordered mine in March and won't be getting it untill Dec.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:40 AM
JK Newbie

We ordered our 08 Rubicon last weekend and have already been told our color choice is not available ( Stone White ) for this model year??? Now we have put in for Silver as the backup. Seems to be a hassle to try and order a 08 right now. I am still finding the last of the 07 Rubis at dealers and we might just go pick one up and avoid the lengthy wait.

Dave,
Old 08-16-2007, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

White seems like a very popular color. Hard to believe that they would be discontinuing it.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

Default 07 convert

:sad: im one of those 07 converts to an 08 i placed my order march 30th a black 4 door rubicon wrangler unlimited loaded with the freedom hard top and my gig and i dont see and end in sight ...while im at it can anyone tell me how they go about putting canadian orders on the line what im asking do they go about setting aside canadian orderes or do they just put all the same jeeps on the line like american jeeps and canadian alike..the reason a ask is because our milage is in kilometers not miles and i think our emisoins are differant and we have french and english manuals pardon my spelling thanks

Quick Reply: 2008 orders