Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2010 Navigation Map Update

Old 12-02-2010, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those fucktards have sent me (3) disks in the last 6 months!

I agree with others, $50 bucks is my max i would spend for update.

Havent they heard of smart phones? I use my EVO HTC smart phone navigation more than Mygig now anyways!

Someone send them a link to this thread
Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
JK Junkie

Got one today as well, what a huge waste of money on their part. I know discs are cheap, even still this had to cost them easily more than $100K to send them all out.

I'll never pay that kind of money on a map update and as others have said, why should I when I have my Android which has free mapping software and Apps. I can still use the MyGig to track my route, but seeing as I can't get the waypoints off of it, it's a waste. I can't wait for Google to start installing Android operating systems into car radios.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Super Freak

I got it too: The "great" thing is that if you load the disks without reading the warning you'll end up with a brick if you don't send them $199: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...pdate-is-here.

Quick Reply: 2010 Navigation Map Update