Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2012 Jeep Order Status - 2

Old 07-12-2012, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maverick17

So did we get it yet? Are we there yet?

He's probably busy out wheeling around... I know was!!! LOL
lol! exactly what i was thinking! i know i was rarely on the forum yesterday!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by resQace
i hear ya! keep me posted!

looks like u and i will be running the same suspension and shoe size...are u having it installed or installing yourself?!

let me know how it goes! mine is being installed next week...pick it up wednesday...

btw...it seems like forever until you actually have your jeep...then it seems like it was nothing...craziness!
Installing the kit and accessories myself. A buddy of mine owns a tire shop so I have unlimited access to a lift and tire machine.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Attachment 339677

the wait is over! 9 weeks to the day...and soooo worth the wait! :-D
awesome jeep
Old 07-12-2012, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Attachment 339677

the wait is over! 9 weeks to the day...and soooo worth the wait! :-D
i see you are in Denver, how long did it take from the day it shipped until you got it. Waiting for mine and its driving me crazy. Shipped on Tuesday.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matt77
i see you are in Denver, how long did it take from the day it shipped until you got it. Waiting for mine and its driving me crazy. Shipped on Tuesday.
you should get it in a few days. I think mine shipped on a Thursday and was in-town by the following Sunday/Monday... but since Monday was a holiday (Memorial day) I didn't get it until Thursday. I think the dealer delayed too by spending resources towards making more sales (end of month quota). Just take comfort in knowing its on its way...
Old 07-12-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matt77

9 weeks to the day!! shipped from the factory last thursday and i picked it up tuesday night at johnson auto in brighton!! the wait is horrendous...but the second u drive it off the lot...u forget all about it!!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

9 weeks to the day!! shipped from the factory last thursday and i picked it up tuesday night at johnson auto in brighton!! the wait is horrendous...but the second u drive it off the lot...u forget all about it!!
Most excellent and congrats!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, today WAS the day I was supposed to pick up my Rubicon.
Apparently the morons at Jeep changed the delivery date to the 16th as of this morning. I took off today to pick it up, so this all was a waste of my time.
I bet this weekend is going to be extremely long for me now.

Thanks Jeep!
Old 07-13-2012, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by simadownow6988
Apparently the morons at Jeep changed the delivery date to the 16th as of this morning. I took off today to pick it up, so this all was a waste of my time.

Thanks Jeep!
Man... sorry to hear that. I feel the pain as I was on Vacation the week I got mine... hoping I'd get it Monday or Tuesday then have the remaining week to drive it... instead I got it late Thursday and the remaining plans for the weekend didn't allow getting away... :(

But look at it this way... there are future weekends to look forward to!!! It will be worth the wait...
Old 07-13-2012, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by simadownow6988

Thanks Jeep!
Still close! You'll be relieved once it's here!

Mod list so far is, 25% tint on the front 2 windows, mopar fuel door cover (black), mopar slush mats, mopar door sill guards, rigid duallys w/ poison spyder a pillar mounts, truck-lite led headlights,and de-badged everything except rubicon decals! I still have to order some switches for my daystar lower switch panel. 1 inch sprung spacers for the front and fenders next month I think! I may plastidip my wheels too! I need to install my grade 8 bolt kit from northridge but I need a day off with a buddy to move the wheel while I'm replacing bolts.

I need to take off my hard top and take the soft top out!

Last edited by clemons; 07-13-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Quick Reply: 2012 Jeep Order Status - 2