Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2013 Exterior Colors

Old 06-08-2012, 01:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi

Nice pictures, I really like natural green pearl coat and I ordered that color but Jeep Sweden didnt order my Jeep in time, took them about 6months to send the order to US and then I got the Black Forest Green intstead. To dark for me, 99% black sometimes green, but the green shows more in the picture than in real life and it has to be in a special angel to see it.

I think I rather have the Black Forest Green than the Camo green that is to light for my taste, so it is good I think that I did not wait for the 2013 wrangler model.

My Black Forest Green, when it is green.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GSDgirl
What I was waiting for... Commando. So excited I couldn't help but share! From a wonderful source on another forum. Available September 14.

Now I'm going to hide while the fireworks start...
OH HELL YEAH!!!! If that's what it is, it's a wrap. Already have silver so billet is last choice of the new colors. Can't imagine I'll like dune better than this. Unless "anvil" is really sick, commando it is.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Commando looks like a slightly darker Rescue Green with less metal flake.

Looks like that is what I'm leaning towards with saddle interior unless Anvil is just awesome....or a find a great deal on a 2012 sitting on the lot.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by panthermark

Looks like that is what I'm leaning towards with saddle interior unless Anvil is just awesome....or a find a great deal on a 2012 sitting on the lot.
Think about it "Anvil" sounds awesome for a jeep. I bet people will get anvil decals for there hood and the color will almost be a jeep edition like the artic or something
Old 06-08-2012, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by panthermark

You know Commando and Tan are going to go awesome together!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Goin' COMMANDO just got a whole new spin on it!

I am clearly going to have to get the appropriate decals for this.

That said, i'm debating on Dune or Commando...both with tan interior. Ideally I would compare those two and Rugged Brown side by side just to be sure. I really like the old school "all business" colors.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:30 AM
PGT
JK Enthusiast

What I was waiting for... Commando. So excited I couldn't help but share! From a wonderful source on another forum. Available September 14.

love it!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7
Here are some good shots of natural green pearl coat on my 2011 Jeep Rubicon, it is amazing how dependent on lighting you can get a very dark jeep or in the sun how it pops and is a totally different color. I like it
Very nice....
Two of the biggest mistakes Jeep made last year was cutting Sahara Tan and turning Natural Green Pearl into Black Forest Green.

However.....I've heard that it was the tsunami that caused Jeep to end production on those colors early. It seems like Jeep just took whatever Natural Green they had left, mixed it with a bunch of black paint, and called it Black Forest Green so that they could get through the model year with at least "one" green Jeep.....that wasn't Gecko.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

That has to be the closest to olive drab green I've ever seen on a Wrangler from the factory. It's about flippin' time!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Same disclaimer as before... I can't take credit for the pics. just wanted to share!

Billet and Dune
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2844984679.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	326979   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3362614150.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	326980  

Quick Reply: 2013 Exterior Colors