Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Order - Connectivity Group

Old 01-13-2015, 03:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Order - Connectivity Group

When placing my order I specifically asked if I press the phone button on the 430N will I get the message indicating 'not equipped with U-Connect'?
The salesperson, said no it has bluetooth. OK great, because seeing the 'not equipped' msg in my current '09 Jeep has been challenging for handsfree ever since I got it in 2011.
When the dealer called and suggested they located a close to exact match of what I ordered except for a few options, I asked what is the difference... "Well, this one has the connectivity group", It has the leather wrap steering wheel, and leather wrap/chrome knob shifter, wireless Bluetooth connectivity, etc. I thought, 'that is strange... the Sahara already comes equipped with the leather wrap, Are you telling me I don't have the phone u-connect with my 430N U-Connect system?, Apparently not, but I could add it for another $525... I was led to believe that it was included in what I ordered. I feel like I was mislead. And see how it does not specifically say anything about U-Connect below.

Connectivity Group Price: $525

INCLUDED FEATURES (5):
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Hands-Free Communication w/Bluetooth
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (already a Sahara included option)
Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob (already a Sahara included option)
Vehicle Information Centre

This option features:

External memory control: The vehicle can directly access and control digital memory stored on a hard-drive or memory card/stick. Digital memory can contain audio, video, pictures, or general files.

Wireless connectivity: Otherwise known as Bluetooth, this technology allows electronic devices to integrate with the vehicle systems without the need for a physical connection between them.

Systems monitor: A systems monitor is a display screen that provides the driver with vehicle information and/or warnings in graphical and/or textual form.

Low tire air pressure warning (tire specific): A message, or specific light illuminates to indicate exactly which tire is under inflated or will display the exact pressure in each tire. Some systems also monitor the spare tire.

Leather wrapped steering wheel: The steering wheel rim is wrapped in leather

Last edited by DanGerous73; 01-14-2015 at 05:50 PM. Reason: grammar

Quick Reply: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Order - Connectivity Group