Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

2dr JK - driver on the right

Old 05-14-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2dr JK - driver on the right

I was at my dealer today and saw a 2dr JK drive past with the driver on the right side of the vehicle. It had yellow lights on the top, so not sure if it was a special vehicle. But it definitely wasn't a mail Jeep. I wonder where they got it; didn't think they sold them like that here in the states.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

You can order them. No special circumstances needed. You may have to wait a little longer to get it depending on how often they are manufactured. You could even "build your own" on the Jeep.com website.

There's a guy in town that drives a right hand drive Liberty. I never saw that before in the US.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:20 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by bobzinger
I was at my dealer today and saw a 2dr JK drive past with the driver on the right side of the vehicle. It had yellow lights on the top, so not sure if it was a special vehicle. But it definitely wasn't a mail Jeep. I wonder where they got it; didn't think they sold them like that here in the states.
it is a mail jeep, they can order them..
Old 05-14-2008, 06:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wanna see a mail jeep wheeling

Quick Reply: 2dr JK - driver on the right