Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

35" tires 2.5" lift ! 11.4 mpg?

Old 12-26-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok thanks a lot that helps !is my first jeep and I love it already !!👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Old 12-26-2015, 09:35 AM
JK Newbie

I will put new gears on it for sure !!
Old 12-26-2015, 04:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Did you flash for bigger tires?
Old 12-26-2015, 04:21 PM
JK Newbie

How do I do that ??
Old 12-26-2015, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ervy
How do I do that ??
One option is a procal

AEV's ProCal Module is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. With the speedometer left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance. The best part of the ProCal is that it isn’t just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, "one-touch" turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance

http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/aev/procal/
Old 12-27-2015, 03:54 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks I'll get one of those!!!
Old 12-27-2015, 04:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
One option is a procal

AEV's ProCal Module is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. With the speedometer left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance. The best part of the ProCal is that it isn’t just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, "one-touch" turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance

AEV - American Expedition Vehicles - ProCal Module - Quadratec
Yes ^^^^^^^^ One of the first things I bought for my Jeep. For winching you have to keep the module plugged in. Its a must have for Jeepers who mod them.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:45 AM
JK Newbie

Already looking on get one ! Thanks
Old 12-28-2015, 07:14 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ervy
Already looking on get one ! Thanks
Oh, you'll most likely be getting a little bit of everything if you give you & your Jeep enough time lol
Old 12-28-2015, 11:50 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah I love my jeep I'm looking for a rear bumper whit tire carrier too is my first jeep and I want to everything right !!😬

Quick Reply: 35" tires 2.5" lift ! 11.4 mpg?