Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

4WD Hardware SUX

Old 08-03-2008, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 4WD Hardware SUX

TWO and a Half months for Teraflex sliders. finally went directly to Teraflex to solve 4wd HARDWARES lies and empty promises. I would NEVER do business with them again.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:36 PM
JK Super Freak

I must just have astounding luck... One day 4WD sucks... the next day Quadratec sucks... the next day Bestop sucks...

I've ordered from them all and never had any problems. The bottom line with ordering from any of these guys is that if they don't have it in stock, they can't ship it. If the vendor doesn't get it to them, they can't ship it. I'm quite sure if they had it available, any of the vendors would be pleased as punch to sell it to you.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry it took so long to get your stuff. I know what waiting is like. But, I've never had a problem with 4WD that was not handled to my satisfaction. They once sent me this instead of an adjustable track bar. (It's an acetylene torch and someone must be a little pissed cause it's worth more than the track bar) They exchanged it quickly.

I've also ordered the wrong part before and they had no issues sending me the correct one (after I sent the wrong one back)

Right now I'm waiting for wheel spacers and rear element doors from them. I'm also waiting for a Rampage rear bumper. (That's being sent by Rampage I believe)

It normally take just a few days to actually get what I've ordered from them.

As a comparison..

I've been waiting a month for my light guards from Quadratec.

I've been waiting 7 weeks for my Wild Boar Cargo Rack Canopy Kit.

I took months to get my Front bumper.

It all depends on what they have in stock. I do wish they would tell you what's in stock and what's not. Or what's being shipped from the manufacturer.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4475sm.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	11495  

Last edited by eDiveBuddy; 08-04-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always call ahead to see if they have it in stock. If they don't I don't bother ordering it. And I always inform them of that as well. That goes for any company I buy from! That is why I do like Ebay so much. A seller on Ebay can not post a item for sale if it is not in hand.

As for 4wd I have never had a issue with them. Now Quadratec on the other hand.....well I just say they are my last resort....
Old 08-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ricrac12525
TWO and a Half months for Teraflex sliders. finally went directly to Teraflex to solve 4wd HARDWARES lies and empty promises. I would NEVER do business with them again.
Did you get your sliders?
Old 08-04-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eDiveBuddy
Wow. I didn't even know that Superlift made acetylene torches.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware SUX