Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

ACE Products Quality?

Old 08-26-2012, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're onto me.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1773012830.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	358270  
Old 09-07-2012, 09:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bringing this thread back from the dead to get an opinion... Is it too late to get my money back? Ordered this from northridge in June. Got it two weeks ago and it's rusting from the inside. I couldn't see where this rusty water was coming from that was sitting inside the tire carrier so I figured I would drill a drainage hole so it wouldn't keep accumulating in there, and the water just started pouring out. It looks like it would have to be coming from inside the tube but I have no idea how it got in there or how it is coming out the bottom. It shoots out the hole when I swing it open. This bumper has been a huge disappointment from the start, I don't know what to do.
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo81.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	363186

Name:	photo82.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	363187

Name:	photo83.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	363188

Name:	photo85.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	363189
Old 09-07-2012, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've come to grow with and love each character in this thread as I did with Seinfeld or FRIENDS. You each have a name and at times I laugh with you, cry with you and feel your anger or betrayal. I want to thank each of you for what has been almost an emotional hour out of my day. As with my favorite tv shows I don't want this to end, but it looks like the end is near. You will all have a special place in my heart.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evansdad
I've come to grow with and love each character in this thread as I did with Seinfeld or FRIENDS. You each have a name and at times I laugh with you, cry with you and feel your anger or betrayal. I want to thank each of you for what has been almost an emotional hour out of my day. As with my favorite tv shows I don't want this to end, but it looks like the end is near. You will all have a special place in my heart.
So who would be Newman out of the bunch and my personal favorite Kramer? Lol
Old 09-13-2012, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered a set of ACE rock sliders for my JKU.
I wonder when they'll get to me......
Old 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM
JK Freak

All I have to say, is that this is by far the most enertaining thread on the forum. It has caused more laughing fits than any sitcom I have ever watched. GCM and Eddie you guys are great, and even though, I can understand how some of your comments might get under the skin, peeps are way too defensive about comments or the possibility of someone dissing your Jeep accessory. Why do you think there are so many different kinds of sliders? That's right because there are so many different uses for your Jeep. Not all of us are mudders, swampers, rock crawlers, expeditioners, or even xtreme crawlers. Some of us maybe a combo of 2 or more, or we may just be the infamous "mallcrawler". Basically what I am saying is why get all butthurt because someone else would choose differently than you or I? Jeepers are the LAST group of people that need to be "politically correct".

Quick Reply: ACE Products Quality?