Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Alert Alert.... Don't Take Your Jeep Here...

Old 02-03-2008, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input everyone. I called Chrysler on Friday and they had a yes man on the other end of the line but it was good to have someone say that I didn't have to put up with this poor service. They told me to call them "Chrysler" the next time it goes it for a leak repair and give them "Chrysler" this reference # that is supposed to call the dogs if you will on my dealership. I don't know sounds kinda lame but what else can I do. I did talk to the service manager and tell him that his tech didn't complete the job and I wanted someone else to go over his work and check everything. They did. I don't know if it was smart to let them touch it again but I didn't want to drive it much more if something was wrong.

I agree on the media thing. I really want to rent this billboard right on the hwy for 75 and say that BLOOMING TOWN AND COUNTRY SCREWED ME AND WILL SCREW YOU TOO goto MARTINSVILLE. But I would probably need a great lawyer.

We will see if they call on Monday to let me know if that lady is going to look at my jeep. I really want to see some lady try and climb up on my jeep and look at the problems with the top. I hope she falls. Is that wrong of me...

I'll keep you guys posted...

Quick Reply: Alert Alert.... Don't Take Your Jeep Here...